Accessibility of the STUDIO SEA COLLECTION website for people with disabilities
STUDIO SEA COLLECTION attaches the utmost importance to the adaptation of its website for surfers with physical, sensory and cognitive disabilities from a worldview according to which all people should be allowed equal opportunity and accessibility.
We have invested many resources in making the site accessible, in order to allow the majority of the population to browse the service and information in it easily and comfortably and to enjoy the services and the content published on it.The accessibility process includes, among other things, improvement in the following topics:
▪ Simple and clear navigation within and between the website pages even with the help of the keyboard only
▪ Option to change the font size on all website pages up to 200% and continue navigation without difficulty
▪ A clear view of the site's components
▪ Compatibility with different browsers
▪ Adaptation to work in different resolutions
▪ Reading the information displayed on the website with a screen reader used by the blind and visually impaired
▪ Option to display pages in colors accessible to the visually impaired and color blind, i.e. light text on a dark background if necessary
▪ Making the website forms accessible in order to allow easy and simple use for people with disabilities
▪ A mechanism for bypassing blocks (fixed units that repeat themselves such as menus, banners, etc.)The website
The STUDIO SEA COLLECTION website is accessed according to the accessibility guidelines of the Israeli standard 5568 and accompanied by an accessibility license from the TMT.
This Israeli standard is identical to the guideline document "Guidelines for content accessibility on the Internet" for level AA of the international organization that deals with network standardization.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
We would like to point out that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the website accessible, it is possible that specific parts of the website are not accessible.
We continue at all times in our efforts to improve the site's accessibility as part of our commitment and our desire to allow it to be used by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
We will be happy to be at your service for any question, request for information and/or suggestions for improvement through the accessibility coordinator.For inquiries about accessibility, you can contact us:
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 052-888-3344